24 April 2014

Vacation rental - affordable 2BR apt Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta

Please pardon myself for advertising in my own blog ;) (which is totally okay I guess.)

Traveling to Jakarta in a group of 4-6? Looking for an affordable place to live in? Search no more! ;) I am putting my super cozy & modern 2 bedroom apartment in Jakarta Utara / North Jakarta for vacation rental.

The location is very strategic; it's located in Kelapa Gading, one of the busiest place in Jakarta. You can find any kind of food start from Indonesian to Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Western and etc; it's basically the perfect place for food lovers. It's only 5 mins driving to Mall of Indonesia, Mall Kelapa Gading / La Piazza Mall, Artha Gading Mall, North Jakarta International School (NJIS) and 10 mins driving to Harris Hotel and Conventions Kelapa Gading. It's 2 mins walking distance to Lotte Mart and Mitra Keluarga Hospital.

And the price? I swear it's the cheapest in town! Prove it by yourself ;) Please proceed to Airbnb.com for more detailed information, or simply click the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views.