29 August 2014

Unwell.

Something shit happened this morning. So yesterday I ate my lunch at 4:30 pm and my stomach immediately felt funny. And then I drove through thankfully-not-so-bad traffic jam and had a meeting till 9:20 pm and ended up eating my dinner at 10:00 pm. At that point I didn't feel nauseous whatsoever but I knew my stomach wasn't in its normal behavior.

I went home, worked some more and slept at 2:30 am (what a healthy life you have Cil). I was awaken around 5:45 am by a disturbing feeling in my stomach. It felt bloated. Very very bloated and I tried to sleep through it but I couldn't. After a few minutes I started to lose my breath (no I am not a Destiny's Child). Hahaha ahem, just kidding, what I mean is I started having trouble in breathing. I had to sit down on my bed because when I lied flat I would experience shortness of breath.

Gah I hate it :( For a couple of times I felt like I was going to vomit and I swear to God it freaked the hell out of me. I hate, hate vomiting so much. I fell asleep again at 7:30 am and when I woke up 4 hours later I had some urgent works to do so I did them as fast as I could even thou I wasn't feeling well. At 3:30 pm I went to the airport to pick my sister up, and now (6 pm when I write this) here I am lying in my bed powerless with severe gastric problem. Pft :"(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views.