20 April 2015

Weirdo is our middle names.



This madness has been going on for about a minute before I decided to record it secretly (that explains why the video was taken vertically). Sam doesn't really like to be photographed / recorded, plus had she known about it she would probably stop laughing and wouldn't show the camera her 'true color'.

Aaaa..nyway. I've fallen into the desperation pit of having a damn-big-asshole mata ikan again. It's NOT NOT NOT GETTING ANY BETTER. I decided to take a hardcore way to deal with it this afternoon and I made it bleed (only a little). I put a lot of alcohol to prevent any chance of infection. Seriously it has become so... big and painful my right foot could barely step properly. Ukh.... fuck it. I hate it so much.

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views.