15 October 2015

8th year.

Yesterday marks me and bf's 8th year of being together. Throughout the years his positivity has affected me in a lot of ways; it allows me to survive; it creates a better side of me; and it completes me in a greater way. These past 8 years has been amazing and I can't caann't wait to spend many more years with him.

Yesterday we started our 8th anniversary day by doing a morning yoga session with some friends :) I knew it was going to be a good day, and I was right.







I swear it was hard >.<

Yuhu~

xD






After that we went to Kampung 99 Pepohonan at Depok - which is a great place and it has a great & very inspiring owner (I suggested the yoga session and Depok trip because I think it will be fun activities for us to do on our big day, and as expected he agreed to it right away).






We closed the day with a dinner at Bottega Ristorante.

Pork something... It was so good, BUT THE PORTION WAS NOT FOR HUMAN. Hahaha.
The portion was toooooo little I had no choice but to order another meal :/

Bf's duck confit. It was okay.

Spaghetti aglio olio, the portion was generous and it was pretty tasty. I find it tastier
if I eat it with chili sauce thou.




Thank you for yesterday F, it was an amazing anniversary day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views.