28 October 2015

Loving Seoul, missing Jeju.

I heart my trip to Seoul so so much. I just love love South Korea, period. Seriously 9 days weren't enough. I've got a lot of great pictures but too lazy to upload them all. And I have tons of exciting stories to tell but for now I am (again) too lazy to write. I know this video doesn't do justice, but it does capture a lot of great moments. Please enjoy :)



Ps: gosh damn it I frickin love that country.
Pss: due to copyright issues, this video can only be played from desktop / laptop.
Psss: thanks to my awesome friend Jack (the only bule in the video), he managed to view the video from mobile phone by doing this: "I copied the address and opened it with chrome then I selected request desktop from the preferences menu."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views.