17 March 2016

Game on.

You can have a thousand of good deeds, achievements, qualities, and great great things happening in your life, yet some people will still pick the bad ones to look at.

Know this, those people envy you. They wish a part of your life or a part of your amazing self was theirs.

I learn this over and over again from my mom. How cool and simply forgiving she is as a person. She knows when people talk bad about her, in fact, people talk in front of her, but she just keeps minding her own business, being her own self, and continue (inevitably and unintentionally) irritating those people.

Haha awesome. It's a great great lesson, and I know I need this in my head all the time - especially now that I am sorta running out of patience and tolerance towards a certain human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views.