11 April 2016

The kind of discounts and life hacks that I love.

So I found out about Magnet app yesterday night (basi, I know haha..) and I immediately loved it. I wanted to buy it but I thought.. meh, maybe later.



So just now I opened the app store again after making up my mind to buy it ('cause it's super useful in my opinion), and guess what????! The price has dropped from $4.99 to $0.99 and it's written there: 80% OFF for a limited time!!!!

LIKE WHATTTTTT!!! I AM SORRY FOR THE BIG BOLD NUMBER IN RED I JUST CAN'T JHGS DSDEES AS SUSAJSG DCSHDASB ASBSSJASB HGSHABS!!!
UUUUUU Thank God I didn't buy it yesterday! YEAAAAAAYYYYYY <3 <3 <3

------

And also, I have read similar articles about this one a couple of weeks ago, but never bother to try it out: iPhone storage space can be dramatically increased by trying to rent an iTunes film

So basically if you have low free space in your iPhone's storage, you can sorta 'clean up and make more space' by renting a really long HD movie in the iTunes store (such as Lord of the Rings). When you press the rent button (don't worry if I am not mistaken the movie's size is 6 GB, so you won't accidentally rent it for real), there will be a pop up message on your screen, telling you there isn't enough space to download this movie. Go to the setting afterwards and voila, you'll see that your free storage has increased a little bit (I think maybe when you press the rent button, your iPhone automatically delete unimportant cache or whatever to make more room for the movie). Do that trick again a couple more times until the number stops changing.

I finally tried it just now (just for fun) and it worked nicely. I tried it 10 times, and my free space storage increased from 1.2 GB to 3.5 GB! Yahoooo!! <3 Hope this helps :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views.