09 March 2017

Steps.

What good things will come from complaining?

I spent a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean SUPER PLENTY of times complaining and feeling meh when preparing my upcoming wedding. I overthink everything from the smallest stuffs to the big and serious ones.

I am tired listening to myself whining, and I know my closest friends and (especially) bf are too.

But I am blessed, because God and bf love me no matter what. Because I always have one or two pairs of ears who are ready to listen when I need to talk. I always have a shoulder to cry on when I need to recharge.

One special thing happened during my lowest and most emotional moment. We spent so much money these past few weeks (we have just started preparing things nowadays, so the expenses were suddenly crazy) and sometimes in my mind, I found it strange that after all of those spendings, I still have enough balance in my bank account. Despite feeling a little bit confused, I didn't pay more attention to it until about a week ago.

I was checking something and only then realized that in January I have sold Peekmybook a lot more than what I used to sell in the previous months, hence the 'healthy' bank account. I looked at my laptop's screen in disbelieve, and I realized that God has always been watching. He's there, and he's helping me all the time.

So I tell myself. It's ok, do it one step at a time.
It's gonna pass and it's gonna be okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views.